UPDATE 12/13/20 - Moving forward we will no longer be doing pre-registration for Sunday mornings. Masks, social-distancing, and the other information listed below is still in effect.
UPDATE 9/20/20 - Children's Ministry is back! Starting September 20th we will have socially-distanced programming during the 11:00 service for all kids birth to 5th grade.
UPDATE 7/12/20 - Due to the governor's order on July 10th, face masks are now required while moving around in our building, but can be removed while you are in your seat.
We also now have toddler and nursery rooms available during the 11:00 service. You can register for those below.
We are excited to offer in-person worship at Indian Hills beginning Sunday, June 14th. Services will be held at our new regular times - 9:45 and 11:00 AM. Please read the following information before you register at the bottom of this page.
1) If you are sick, symptomatic, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please do not attend. If you are in a high-risk category that would put you in danger by coming into contact with COVID-19, please consider whether or not to stay home and continue joining us online. We will continue to have online service through the duration of COVID-19.
2) Doors will not open until ten minutes before service starts. The main entrance will be the only entrance open, and we ask that you don't go into closed-off areas of the building.
3) Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks while in our building. We encourage you and your family to wear masks as well (we will have some available).
4) While you are here, we ask that you refrain from shaking hands or hugging. We have removed a portion of our chairs to accommodate social distancing. We also ask that you leave at least three seats between your family and others.
5) Everything in our building will be cleaned before and after each service - chairs, door handles, bathrooms - anything that people might come into contact with while they are here.
6) We will not be passing out offering plates or communion trays. Communion will be provided individually, and there will be offering trays in the lobby for you to use as you leave the building.
7) The playground, water fountains, coffee areas, and Sunday school rooms will be closed.
8) To help make sure we have enough room for everyone who wants to attend, we ask that you register online before you come. We are limiting the number of people in the auditorium to 120 until current restrictions change. You can register below!