During COVID we are still meeting at our regular service times of 9:45 and 11:00 am, but with a few adjustments to how we usually worship:
1) If you are sick, symptomatic, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please do not attend. If you are in a high-risk category that would put you in danger by coming into contact with COVID-19, please consider whether or not to stay home and continue joining us online. We will continue to have online service through the duration of COVID-19.
2) Children's ministry is limited to the 11:00 am service, and includes classes and activities for birth through 5th grade.
3) Doors will not open until ten minutes before service starts. The main entrance will be the only entrance open, and we ask that you don't go into closed-off areas of the building.
4) Masks are required while moving around our building, but can be removed once you are in your seat.
5) While you are here, we ask that you refrain from shaking hands or hugging. We have removed a portion of our chairs to accommodate social distancing. We also ask that you leave at least three seats between your family and others.
6) Everything in our building will be cleaned before and after each service - chairs, door handles, bathrooms - anything that people might come into contact with while they are here.
7) We will not be passing out offering plates or communion trays. Communion will be provided individually, and there will be offering trays in the lobby for you to use as you leave the building.