Weekly Service Schedules
Sunday Morning Services
Sunday Evening Services
We do not have regularly scheduled activities at the building on Sunday evenings. Instead, Sunday evenings are often used for women’s ministry, men’s ministry, small groups, and special fellowship or service activities.
Wednesday Night Connection
We offer a full range of class opportunities for children, youth, and adults to connect with God and one another on Wednesday nights. Connection meets from 6:30-7:30 during the school year. Connection does not meet during the summer months.
The church offices are located at 1200 Lexington Road. All mail should be directed to this address.
The church building is located at 516 Grabruck Drive, Danville, KY 40422.
“Connection with Direction” is the driving force behind every ministry, every lesson, every conversation and every relationship that flows from Indian Hills. Jesus was very intentional as he ministered to the people around Him. He compassionately taught truth, worked to create strong disciples, and exemplified sacrificial service. Indian Hills strives to live out the same intentional ministry by connecting people to Jesus for direction in their life.
Connection with Direction involves:
1) Teaching: Connecting people to Jesus through honest Biblical teaching to give Direction for an abundant life.
2) Discipleship: Connecting people by making disciples and building relationships with others to give Direction for eternal friendships.
3) Service: Connecting people through service and evangelism in order to give Direction to those who do not know the love of Christ and to bring glory to God.
What We Believe
While it is impossible to adequately express our core beliefs within the confines of a webpage, the bullet points below are offered to give you a snapshot of what we believe.
- The creator of the earth (Gen. 1:1-31)
- The origin of all scripture (II Tim. 3:16-17)
- The Father of Jesus the Christ (Mat. 3:16-17)
- He is the Son of the living God (Mat. 16:16)
- He is the only way to God (John 14:6)
- He died for the sins of all mankind (John 3:16, 15:13)
About the Holy Spirit:
- He is our guarantee for eternal life (Eph. 1:13-14)
- He lives in us if we accept Jesus (Rom. 8:10-11)
We believe we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus and His commands
- Confession (Mat. 16:16)
- Repentance (Acts 2:37-38)
- Baptism by immersion (Mk. 16:16; Rom. 6:2-10)
- Growth after receiving the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23)