“The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through 8 Recovery Principles. By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
What Celebrate Recovery Is . . .
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- Where respect is given to each member
- Where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to demonstrate genuine love
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place for progress
- Where you can take off your mask and allow others to know who you are
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
What Celebrate Recovery Is Not . . .
- A place for selfish control
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix